How soon will I start seeing results from using Dermalogica products?
- Some people see results the first time they use the products, and everyone tells us that their skin feels different straight away. The skin feels, clean, smooth, hydrated, and reflects a new level of health that's visibly noticeable.
- If the skin has more advanced long-term needs, such as treatment of skin aging, acne or hyperpigmentation caused by hormonal fluctuations or sun damage, results may not be immediately visible; however, skin health will continue to improve as you follow the advice of your professional skin therapist, your Face Mapping® zone-by-zone prescription and your home care regimen.
What are the long-term benefits of using Dermalogica products?
- Plain and simple – healthy skin. Dermalogica uses ingredients designed to help keep skin at an optimal level of fitness – not just cover up with cosmetic results. But don't get us wrong: a benefit of healthy skin is skin that looks its best! In addition, when skin is at an optimal level of fitness, your professional skin therapist can more effectively address issues that may arise from time to time, as your skin's needs are constantly changing.
Why do I need a professional skin therapist?
- For the same reason doctor and dentist check-ups are necessary: for better health!
- Skin is a living part of your body (your largest organ, in fact), that defends against environmental assaults and extreme temperatures. It helps eliminate toxins from the body. It heals from cuts, abrasions and scratches like a champ. It's continually renewing and protecting. Simply put, skin keeps the bad stuff out and the good stuff in.
- So why do you dote more on your hair and nails – two items on your body that aren't actually living? Your skin needs personal attention from a professional – and that professional is a Dermalogica professional skin therapist.
- At Dermalogica, we train more than 75,000 professional skin therapists a year. Dermalogica professional skin therapists are licensed, intensely educated skin health experts trained to prescribe Dermalogica products and deliver Dermalogica professional skin treatments. They have the answers to your most pressing skin care concerns. They know how to deliver real, visible results. They're the best in the business, and have a real passion for taking care of your skin.
- Your best-looking skin starts with healthy skin, and healthy skin starts with a Dermalogica professional skin therapist. Start living your healthiest skin!
Where are Dermalogica products made?
- We are proud to make all our products in Southern California: Having our manufacturing facilities so close to our headquarters allows us to maintain a superior quality standard and level of oversight, and also support the local economy. Made in Southern California, Dermalogica is sold in over 80 countries around the world.
24 hour cancellation/no-show appointment policy:
- 50% of every service will be charged if an appointment is cancelled within 24 hours.
still need answers? contact one of our licensed skin profressionals @ 415-875-7546